Social Media Policy
- Photo Disclaimer: If you are in a photo from a public event that has been posted on one of our sites and would like it removed, please contact us. We will remove images by request.
- As a guest posting content to any VIA Marketing social media site, you must be at least 18 years old. You agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined at VIA Marketing's discretion;
- impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent who you are or your affiliation with another person or entity;
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-VIA Marketing services or products), promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
- transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations for contributions, or discussions on political campaigns, issues or taking a position on any legislation or law. You may not share any links to sites of political candidates or parties.
- transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- collect or store, attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent;
- share confidential pricing information of any party.
- VIA Marketing reserves the right to monitor, restrict, filter, block, suspend, delete, or discontinue your access to any VIA Marketing social media site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and at its sole discretion. You understand and agree that VIA Marketing may disclose your communications and activities in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of VIA Marketing rights. You agree that in the event VIA Marketing exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, VIA Marketing will have no liability to you.
- By posting any content on a VIA Marketing social media site, you grant VIA Marketing the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and/or display such content, and the right to edit or modify such content and to use for any VIA Marketing purpose.
- This policy may be updated at any time without notice, and each time a user accesses a VIA Marketing social networking site, the new policy will govern usage, effective upon posting. To remain in compliance, VIA Marketing suggests that you review the policy at regular intervals.
Thank you for your understanding and support in making our discussions online a productive and enjoyable experience for our entire community.